AnsweredAssumed Answered

Requirement to inspect closed business that is for sale with a real estate agent

Question asked by Richard Ladd on Jan 2, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 5, 2018 by Milton Werner

I have a bar/restaurant that is closed and listed with a real estate agent. It has a hood suppression system in the kitchen. Am I still required to inspect it? If so, where can I find the section of NFPA code that requires this?