AnsweredAssumed Answered

Vermont architect needs advice

Question asked by terrymmoor on Jan 18, 2018



I am an architect working on an remodeling a building in Vermont into an adult day-care finality and need some help.  The building is a free standing, one story of Type V construction.  All egress is directly outside to grade with an occupancy of 45.  The entire building is no more than 2,600 s.f.


I need to know if this project needs to be sprinkled and if an automatic alarm is required.  Where can I find this information?


Any help with this would very greatly appreciated.


Terry Moor