AnsweredAssumed Answered

Per NFPA 70E 130.2(B) Energized Work Permit if you deenergize the breaker in a bucket and the only power left is the incoming from the stabs to the top of the breaker is the work permit required?

Question asked by kris.mcquiggan on May 17, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2019 by kris.mcquiggan

Also if you have multiple VFD's in one cabinet and you are changing one but the rest are powered up would a wok permit be required?