Hirago is working with a top MEP company in the Cayman Islands.
Our client has hired us to need to find an experienced Fire Protection Foreman to work in Grand Cayman.
The Cayman Islands is only a 2-3 hour flight from Houston, is very safe, English speaking, and warm tropical weather year-round. There is zero income tax in the Cayman Islands.
Below are details about this position:
· Current Fire Protection License/Certification
· NFPA certified
· 20 years’ experience with at least 5 in a supervisory capacity
· Sprinkler Fitter certified
· Must be able to understand and control labor budgets
· Must be a self-starter and able to motivate a medium to large team of sprinkler fitters and helpers
· Train fire sprinkler fitters, apprentices and helpers with the proper installation of fire sprinkler systems
· Should have a thorough understanding of sprinkler and building codes, and be able to recognize when code consultation is required
· Must be able to understand project scopes and recognize when contract change orders may be required
· Experience on residential, commercial, and industrial projects
· Wet systems, gas suppression systems, Pre-Action systems, dry systems, deluge systems, clean agent systems and site works
· Vast knowledge of Fire Pump and Jockey Pump engineering, installation, testing, maintenance, and repair
· Assist in layout, fabrication and assembly coordination
· Maintain records, reading blueprints, and ordering materials required for the installation of new and existing sprinkler systems
· Inspect the work site and be responsible for job site safety
· Computer skills including but not limited to AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and Outlook
Pay is between $31 USD per hour and $36 USD per hour. There is ZERO income tax in the Cayman Islands, meaning that you keep everything that you make.
For further inquiries or to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com