AnsweredAssumed Answered

NFPA 211 "Qualified Agency" question

Question asked by talibensenior3 on Jan 16, 2020

According to NFPA 211 Qualified Agency is any individual or company that is engaged in connection venting repair, installation, service .....and has experience in such work.  Does that person need a specific certification or 15 work experience in the field is good enough to do an inspection?