AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fire risk advisor for Oregon forest land

Question asked by d2alvarado on Mar 19, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 23, 2020 by d2alvarado

This is a homeowner question: My adult son wants to buy 50+ acres in Oregon forest land. He wants to live there. Can he hire an advisor (e.g., a certified fire mitigation specialist) to advise him before he buys a site? Or how can he get professional advice from someone who doesn't have a conflict of interest?