In preparation to having people going back at work, I'm searching for info on best practice and arguments for changes in building evacuations process with a more sensible aspect concerning health & safety for workers.
Some aspects that comes into mind are:
- location of hand sanitizers
- accountability of workers
- cleaning of staircases- limit the number of persons at meeting points
- use of staircases for people coming into the building to reduce the number inside elevators
- reduce staff in building that does not guarantee the presence of all the needed floor wardens
I'm open to your suggestions and comments.