This is information for warehouse and goods storage as follow.
- The warehouse have sizing as 20 m x 160 m.
- Ceiling storage high as 18 m.
- Storage high as not most than 6.5 m. ( Palletized and Solid-Piled Storage )
- The goods is class group plastic A.
- Ceiling storage slope as 3 degree.
How should I design the sprinkler system?. Because, The standard NFPA 13 requirement about ceiling storage high as 14 m in Table 23.4.2 ESFR. But the height of the ceiling is very high of the requirements in the standard.
And, I have find the data about sprinkler system of FM approved standard. The FM approved requirement about ceiling storage high as 16.5 m. But the height of the ceiling is very high of the requirements in the standard.
I would like to get advice on designing this sprinkler system and the solution.