I want to know the following answers for the questions:
1. Is it necessary that pump room (room with roof, no walls) has sprinklers with foam?
2. Can these sprinklers with foam protect only pumps with diesel engine and tanks?
3. Can these sprinklers with foam be omitted for electric fire pumps?
4. How I can calculate the sprinklers with foam for the diesel engine and tanks? Is it possible to use NFPA 11 and an application rate of 0.16 gpm/ft2?
5. Which is the area to be considered for the diesel engine and tanks?
6. When are the sprinklers necessary for the pump room?