Skip navigation

News

Forums
imran.malik
Does section 17.6.2.2.2 of the NFPA 72 2019 edition apply to pre-action sprinkler systems?

imostafamagdy
7.7.2 Exit Discharge Through Interior Building Areas. I need assistance for understanding this part for applying it on my case, I work on an auditorium that has no direct exit discharge and all of it's exists components directly exit to foyers and waiting areas, is it applicable to do so and what is the subsection that discusses that matter.
Blogs
lisamariesinatra
As advocates and educators of home fire sprinklers, we continue to search for ways to help increase awareness about the importance and benefits of this life-saving technology. But as you likely know, getting positive attention from the media can sometimes prove challenging. So, in an age where the world is saturated with news and information, how
Top & Trending
nfpaunilev
Hi I have been working in 1 project about conveying system for Sulphur in Sulphonation plant. I have been checking for some information about assessment due to combustible dust / flameable gas due to this work. I am looking from NFPA 655 what things need to be checked to prevent & protect for fire&explosion in handling Sulphur.  
Top & Trending
kadinarich
Does a door that is currently block required to have the furniture remove. Door is label not an exit per fire marshal prior instructions. Now during current Fire inspections door was call out requiring for the furniture in front of the block door to be remove, or door to be fill in. I cant find either an argument that support  that the