Skip navigation

News

Forums
dmwevp
would a hangar consturcted out of PEMB with a SF area of 16,250 SF, an office space within the hangar of 1,800 SF and an eave height of 35ft...be considered a Group 2 or Group 3 hangar?

wahed.rehan
Hello Experts,   Can anyone help me out with Types of Fire Protection and detection system used in Road Tunnels / Metro Tunnels with NFPA codes and standards to be followed.   Hope for prompt responses.     Regards! Rehan
Blogs
econlin
NFPA 1000 Standard for Fire Service Professional Qualifications Accreditation and Certification Systems has just begun the next revision cycle. Several Public Inputs (recommended changes) were submitted for the next edition of NFPA 1000 by the stated closing date of November 15, 2019. All recommended changes from the public will now be reviewed
Top & Trending
eng_m_m.abd89@yahoo.com
Hi, Till now I have confusion regarding the function of the private fire hydrant which is with two hoses (2 1/2") and 4" pumper outlet, as: 01- it is mentioned in NFPA 24 that is used for delivering water to the fire department truck so the residual pressure will be 20 PSI, but I find a lot of design engineers making the minimum
Top & Trending
cwestcott
We are wanting to build a new water supply tank that will provide water both for fire protection and our plant needs. Currently we have two tanks built in the early 70's that are failing and the fire supply is 325,000 gallons. What I need to know is where do I find reference to how much water must be reserved for fire protection? Is there a