Skip navigation

News

Forums
sanchaniachirag101
There are 5-7 solvent tanks in one project which are designed as per NFPA 30. Now which NFPA standard should we refer for the designing of fire protection of these tanks? 

kraiseeh
It is common to see people in high rise building using fire escape stairwells in everyday life especially as inter-floors passages. Is this happen in the USA.
Forums
scberd
I live off the grid and in need of new battery's for my solar system. After a long study I believe a Lifepo4 system would be the best alternative for my needs. Lifepo4 has a safety factor that is so much better than any other system, but I have been told it is not allowed in a house. What are the restriction for LIfepo4 battery's.
Forums
nicholas.frandsen
In I-2 Occupancy that was constructed with IBC 2012 and NFPA 101 - 2009 what are the size limitation on a suite that is a Non-Patient-Care Suite.  This area would be inspected by TJC who is using NFPA 101 - 2012 and I want to make sure that we have not exceed the size limitation.  I am under the impression that the size limitation of
Blogs
kspencer
A few weeks ago, NFPA introduced a new blog series that explains some of the features and functionalities of NFPA LiNK, the Association’s newest digital platform that will deliver NFPA codes and standards, expert commentary, and supporting content for building, electrical, and life safety professionals and practitioners. We’ve received
Top & Trending
ben_oregan
Does anyone see any issues with putting an elevator in a dwelling unit?     I'm involved in some developments in which the architect wants to put 2 story elevators in double story apartments and double story houses.  The problem I have with this is that NFPA 101 says that all areas of a building which are accessible to people
Forums
cmholst
This question is coming from a concern that I have over sprinkler riser systems device installation/replacing such as pressure, tamper, water flow, switches and related low voltage devices on any working riser system and the requirement for any technician to be able to perform, and a State licensed Limited Energy technician performing
Blogs
susanmckelvey
  Over the past several months, outdoor gatherings have served as an effective way for friends and family to connect while minimizing exposure to the coronavirus. As temperatures drop in many parts of the country, outdoor portable heaters, fire pits, chimineas and campfires are being used to help comfortably extend social activities for as